Welcome to Home Mattress Center’s website (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”). We thank you (any visitor to our website and hereinafter “you” or “your”) for visiting our website and considering our products and services.
When you use our website, our servers may automatically collect certain non-personal information such as your IP address, operating system, or browser.
Personal Information Collected
The personal information we may collect and the store is the information you voluntarily disclose to us upon registration or order, including but not limited to any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual.
Whether or not you submit the following information to us, “personal information” shall mean any information concerning a natural person which, because of name, number, personal mark, or another identifier, can be used to identify the natural person including but not limited to:
- Name or alias, address, IP address, email, account name, and other identifiers such as social security, driver’s license, or passport number or
- Any information that identifies relates to describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, signature, physical characteristics, education, employment or employment history, and financial, medical or health insurance information, as well as the following numbers: telephone, insurance policy, bank account, credit card, and a debit card or
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law or
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased or considered, and buying histories or tendencies or
- Biometric information, meaning physiological, biological, or behavioral characteristics, including DNA, sufficient to establish identity, such as images of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings capable of producing an identifier template, as well as keystroke and gait patterns or sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information or
- Internet or other network activity such as browsing history or interactions with websites, apps, or ads or
- Geolocation data or
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information or
- Professional or employment-related information or
- Education information including the name or address of a student or family members, student number, date or place of birth, mother’s maiden name, handwriting, or other information that could identify a student with reasonable certainty; or
- Inferences are drawn from any of the above information to create a consumer profile.
Third Party Information
No Information Collected from Children
We do not intentionally collect personal information from people who have not yet reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction. If you have not yet reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, please leave our site immediately.
Personal Information Storage and Security
Data Protection Officer
We have designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO) for us who must ensure by contract that third parties to whom the company transfers personal information will adequately protect the information and use it only for specified lawful purposes; safeguard your data using appropriate security measures; notify authorities of personal data breaches; obtain necessary consents for processing data; keep records detailing data processing; train privacy personnel and employees. Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer by email at in**@ho****************.com.
We store your personal information on our computers. We believe we have reasonable security measures in place, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards appropriate for the size and complexity of our business to protect your personal information, including encryption of any personally-identifying information. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent our computers from being accessed without authorization and your personal data stored on them stolen, deleted, or changed. We assume no responsibility for such unauthorized actions.
Therefore, you agree that we may store your data on our servers in the U.S. or anywhere in the cloud.
Security Breach Notice
For any unencrypted data that includes personal information, we will notify you of any unencrypted personal information that was or is reasonably believed to have been acquired by an unauthorized person. In the unlikely event that we do have a data breach, we will be contacting your state’s office of the Attorney General to report to the violation and follow their instructions concerning communication with you to remedy the situation immediately.
Disposal of Customer Records
When the time comes to dispose of customer records, we will shred, erase, or otherwise modify the personal information when disposing of customer records under our control.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for any legal purpose at our sole discretion, including but not limited to: membership, registration, log-in, or order fulfillment purposes. We may also use your Personal Information to contact you by phone, U.S. mail, texts, or email.
Dissemination of Individual Information
We may transfer personal information to third parties for order fulfillment, respond to legal processes or governmental requests for information, or any other legal purpose.
Do Not Track Requests
Your browser may contain a “do not track” signal or another mechanism that provides the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information or about internet activities over time and across third-party sites or online services. Our systems are not set up to accommodate your browser’s request.
Exclusive Information for Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada state and our customer, you have the right to opt-out of any “sale” of your personal information. Simply write us an email to in**@ho****************.com We will remove your personal information within 60 days and confirm this removal to you before any sale of personal information is made.
Not for Use by Residents of the European Union
We do not accept customers who are residents of the European Union. Therefore, any resident of the European Union may not use this website.