The WOVEN SUPIMA Premium Cotton Sheets are made of superior extra-long staple cotton that is 100 percent American-grown. SUPIMA cotton represents the top one percent of fine cotton and is verified by the Supima association. The fibers are an impressive 35 percent longer than typical cotton and produce smoother, softer, and cleaner yarns. The result is luxurious fabric that gets even softer with every wash. Twice as strong as regular cotton, SUPIMA cotton resists pilling, breaking, and tearing. Our sheets feature a lustrous sateen weave and drape beautifully. Crafted with extra-deep pockets and impressive elastic lining, these sheets perfectly fit low-profile mattresses starting at 6 inches up to high-profile mattresses of 22 inches. We confidently stand behind this superior fiber with our industry-leading 5-year warranty.
- Premium 100% American-grown extra-long staple cotton; mercerized for softer, more vibrant color
- Single-ply 600 thread count sateen weave; sheets are breathable, pill resistant, strong, and drape beautifully
- SUPIMA cotton represents the top one percent of fine cotton and is verified by the Supima association
- Extra-deep pockets for mattress depths 6 to 22 inches; UNIVERSAL FIT design ensures fitted sheet tucks perfectly on most mattresses
- We confidently stand behind this superior fiber with our industry-leading 5-year warranty; Queen includes fitted sheet: 60 x 80 inches, flat sheet: 100 x 106 inches, and 2 Queen pillowcases: 22 x 36 inches
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.