The Stearns & Foster® Lux Estate Collection provides an elevated level of comfort and support by combining our exclusive TEMPUR-Indulge™ Memory Foam for enhanced pressure relief and supportive IntelliCoil® innersprings with latex for durability, while an enhanced cool-to-the-touch cover and additional ventilation throughout the mattress help keep you cool, all night long.
30 Day Comfort Guarantee
Worried that you might pick the wrong mattress?
- Sleeping on it is really the best way to test a mattress.
- Take up to 30 nights to really get comfortable.
- If you don’t like the one you picked simply reselect a new one.
- We want you to love your new mattress.
Works with all Bed Frame Type
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including Traditional Frames,Adjustable Bases !
Features:IntelliCoil® Innersprings with PrecisionEdge™ Support Pillow Top Support Layer* TEMPUR-Indulge™ Memory Foam Comfort Layers Supportive Latex Comfort Layers Sustainably-Sourced Cover enhanced with Cooling Fibers and made with TENCEL™ 8 AirVents Handmade by Certified Master Craftsmen
Quilting Layers:Sustainably-Sourced Cover Enhanced with Cooling Fibers and made with TENCEL™: A soft, moisture-wicking knit cover crafted with silky, sustainably-sourced TENCEL™ and enhanced with cooling fibers to feel cool-to-the-touch the moment you lie down.
Comfort Layers:TEMPUR-Indulge™ Memory Foam Comfort Layers: These high-quality memory foam comfort layers perfectly match the curves of your body to help deliver pressure relief and all-night comfort and support, exclusively developed for Stearns & Foster® by the sleep experts at Tempur-Pedic® Supportive Latex Comfort Layers: Comfort layers containing sustainably-sourced latex provide a perfect combination of pressure relief, durability, and a uniquely weightless-yet-supported feel that’s unlike any other mattress material.
Support System:2044 Coil Unit IntelliCoil® Innersprings: Our exclusive IntelliCoil® innersprings are key to the unmatched, long-lasting comfort of Stearns & Foster® mattresses. Their unique design consists of a taller, more flexible outer coil that compresses more easily under light pressure to support your whole body, and a shorter, more tightly-wound inner coil that only activates under greater pressure to provide relief at pressure points. PrecisionEdge™: A high-density innerspring border that provides long-lasting, durable support so you can sit or sleep on the edge of your Stearns & Foster® mattress without it sagging over time. Pillow Top Support Layer: A layer of flexible microcoils positioned directly below the pillow top, the Pillow Top Support Layer adds durability to help your Stearns & Foster® mattress maintain its level of comfort, support, and shape for years to come. This support layer also makes Stearns & Foster® pillow tops 41% more durable than traditional ones.
Dimensions:Twin, Full, Queen, King, California King, Twin Extra Long (TXL)
Free In-Home Setup & Delivery
- TIMING: You'll receive your mattress in about 2 to 3 weeks, anywhere in the continental 48 states that's road accessible. Check your zip code for an estimated delivery date.
- IN-HOME WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: It's super easy; the delivery team will bring in and place your new mattress in your bedroom, unpack it and take away the packaging. And mattress removal can be added for free when you select that option online. (Delivery is up to 2 flights of stairs. Additional arrangements are subject to charge by the delivery carrier.)
- SCHEDULING DELIVERY: You'll be called to arrange the delivery when your mattress arrives at the local delivery agent, approximately one week after ordering. Someone must be home to accept delivery.
- FURNITURE & BEDDING: Furniture & bedding deliver separately.
- WEEKEND OR EVENING DELIVERY: May be available for a nominal fee. Order by phone at Wilmington: 302-498-8353 / Newark: 302-351-3036